Updated November 22, 2019
- FIX: Fixed a compatibility issue with the recipe slider and WordPress 5.3.
- FIX: Fixed some alignment issues with Gutenberg-built pages.
- NEW: Added a new theme updater script (updates will now show up in your WordPress panel).
- FIX: Fixed the recipe picker field on the Recipe Slider settings panel.
- FIX: Fixed responsive issues on the Homepage and Footer widgets.
- IMPORTANT: This is literally a brand new theme released as a free update. If you update from version 1.x, your site WILL break until you build it back up by using the new documentation.
- NEW: Everything is new! The entire theme has been rebuilt from the ground up.
- NEW: Now includes support for the new Cooked as well as access to a one-year Cooked Pro license (a $50 value).
- NEW: All theme options have been moved to the WordPress Customizer. You can now edit your site's look & feel from Appearance > Customize.
- NEW: All elements have been redesigned. There's a new recipe slider and the Homepage is now built using Homepage Widgets, making it easy to drag and drop things around.
- FIX: Fixed loads of bugs and probably introduced a few new ones. Keep an eye out and let me know if you notice anything weird!
- NEW: Added a "Default Post Layout" option to the Theme Options panel to select a default layout (Full, Right Sidebar, or Left Sidebar).
- NEW: Added some "Recipe Layout" options to the Edit Recipe page to select a layout (Full, Right Sidebar, or Left Sidebar).
- FIX: Various bug fixes.
- FIX: Facebook widget fix.
- FIX: WooCommerce support updates.
- FIX: WordPress 4.6 support updates.
- FIX: Other various bug fixes.
- FIX: Fixed the logo stretching issue.
- FIX: Fixed a few responsive-related issues.
- FIX: Several bug fixes throughout.
- FIX: Support for WordPress 4.5.
- FIX: WooCommerce 2.5.0 Support.
- FIX: Fixed an issue with the Recipe Slider and Feature Recipes blocks where private recipes would simply not load, resulting in a blank space.
- FIX: Fixed a PHP error with comments not showing up on blog posts.
- NEW: New "Boxy Page Builder" implemented to fix bugs.
- NEW: Implemented a new theme update server.
- FIX: Fixed some graphics and stylistic items in the Slider/Featured Recipes block.
- FIX: Compatibility update to support Cooked 2.3.0
- FIX: Minor bug fixes throughout.
- FIX: Fixed some responsive WooCommerce issues.
- NEW: All new custom WooCommerce styling.
- FIX: Fixed issues that came up with WordPress 4.3 (widget errors).
- FIX: Fixed WooCommerce issues that came up with the recent updates (templates).
- FIX: Fixed responsive issues with left sidebar pages.
- FIX: Fixed the WooCommerce price filter widget.
- NEW: A new mobile slider style that includes the recipe image.
- FIX: Fixed an issue where the logo would go behind the buttons on mobile.
- FIX: Fixed some URLs with the built-in plugin installer.
- NEW: A parallax block is now available to add to your pages.
- NEW: Basil now supports retina logos. Just upload a new one that's twice as big as your current one.
- FIX: Applied a security patch for the recent "XSS Vulnerability" issues.
- NEW: Added option to use “Recipe Search” instead of default search in the Header Settings.
- FIX: Various other bug fixes throughout.
- NEW: If you don't choose recipes for the “Recipe Slider” or “Featured Recipes” page blocks, it will just display the 3 most recent recipes.
- NEW: “Recipe Slider” and “Featured Recipes” will now show the excerpt if one is available.
- FIX: Fixed some responsive issues with WooCommerce and “Post List” blog style.
- FIX: The “Browse All Recipes” button in the header links properly now.
- FIX: Fixed the search box styling in the header on mobile.
- FIX: Fixed the styling on the front-end timer sliders.
- FIX: Fixed the video lightbox styling.
- FIX: Updated OptionTree to 2.4.6 (latest version)
- FIX: Fixes an issue where in rare cases, the theme options panel would be reset to default.
- FIX: Fixed the broken profile links in slider/featured recipe blocks in some rare cases.
- FIX: Fixed a small stylistic issue with the search box.
- FIX: Fixed the broken image issue with new recipes (after Cooked update)
- NEW: Add "Right Sidebar" and "Left Sidebar" page templates somehow so that recipes can use them (single column recipe template)
- FIX: Some more translation updates.
- NEW: Added an option to hide all post meta information.
- FIX: Some translation fixes.
- FIX: Made post dates follow the format set in the WordPress settings panel.
- FIX: The boxed version is now correctly responsive.
- FIX: Fixed the blank taxonomy archive pages.
- FIX: Fixed a logo link issue.
- FIX: Updated language file.
- NEW: New page block to display Featured WooCommerce Products.
- NEW: New option to display a search box on the right side of the nav bar.
- NEW: Private recipes will now be hidden from the Slider and Featured Recipe blocks.
- FIX: You can now use Loco Translate to do your translations.
- FIX: Disabling page comments from Theme Options should work now.
- NEW: Author/description added to bottom of posts.
- NEW: Author avatar added to Recipe Slider and Featured Recipe block.
- NEW: Author avatar added to post comments.
- FIX: Fixed up some of the WooCommerce widget styling
- Added WooCommerce Support!
Version 1.0.01 & v1.0.02
- Added language files for translation.
- Some quick fixes and adjustments for final ThemeForest submission.