Updated December 7, 2018
- FIX: Fixed a minor wording issue when "Hide time slots" is checked.
- FIX: Fixed conflicts with other login forms if credentials are wrong.
- FIX: Fixed an issue with the Settings page timing out if you have a lot of users.
- FIX: Approval emails were not sending to customers from Admin-created appointments.
- FIX: Confirmation emails were not sending to guests from front-end created appointments.
- FIX: Fixed some translation issues on the front-end calendar.
- FIX: Fixed an issue with appointment date changes on the admin calendar.
- FIX: CSS fixes for calendar table and switcher dropdown.
- FIX: Fixed issues with booking redirect when set to "No Redirect".
- FIX: Fixed issues with the "Pending Appointment" list.
- FIX: Fixed an issue with time slot titles being removed when adjusting availability.
- FIX: Updated WooCommerce Add-On to fix an auto-cleanup bug.
- FIX: Fixed an issue with the wrong date reloading when adding appointments on the backend.
- FIX: Fixed some PHP Notices/Warnings on the dashboard widget.
- TWEAK: Updated the "Add to Calendar" button to support the new "AddEvent.com" format.
- TWEAK: The "Cancellation" confirmation is now sent to both the customer as well as the booking agent, even when the customer initiates the cancellation.
- FIX: Fixed an issue with the admin "Users" screen columns.
- TWEAK: Design refresh on some of the Settings screens.
- TWEAK: Minor design refresh on the admin calendar.
- TWEAK: "Calendar Feeds" add-on updated. (1.1.5)
- TWEAK: "Payments w/WooCommerce" add-on updated. (1.4.7)
- FIX: Fixed some issues with reminder emails.
- FIX: Fixed an issue with the Dashboard widget not showing all appointments.
- FIX: Fixed issues with modal fields on Mobile Safari (iOS).
- FIX: Fixed issues with email sender names.
- FIX: Fixed minor security issues with custom fields.
- FIX: Fixed an issue with adding bulk timeslots.
- FIX: Fixed an issue with adding bulk timeslots.
- FIX: Fixed some issues with the admin appointment edit modal.
- FIX: Fixed the issues related to disabling/enabling appointments.
- FIX: Some minor adjustments to appointment array filters.
- FIX: Booked Calendar Feeds Add-On: v1.1.4 update
- FIX: Booked WooCommerce Add-On: v1.4.6 update
- FIX: Fixed an issue with the availability being wrong on the calendar dates.
- FIX: Fixed an issue where the
%time% tokens were not showing up in the email confirmations.
- FIX: Be sure to update your add-ons as well!
- FIX: Fixed an issue with disabled timeslots on the "list" style.
- FIX: Disabled timeslots are now always hidden from the front-end.
- FIX: Fixed the registration issues when using the
- FIX: Fixed an issue with email tokens not working upon registration.
- FIX: Added some missing translation strings.
- FIX: Fixed an issue with encoding on the Custom Time Slot titles.
- FIX: Fixed an issue with emails not sending in some cases with the WooCommerce add-on.
- FIX: Fixed an issue with the last name not showing up in emails for guest bookings.
- FIX: Fixed an email notification (content) issue when cancelling appointments.
- FIX: Fixed an issue when in Guest mode with registration turned off (booking form was showing up blank)
- FIX: Fixed an issue with profile tabs.
- NEW: Added the ability to edit appointment dates, times, and customer information (from the admin appointment calendar).
- NEW: Added the ability to "Disable" specific time slots with a simple toggle button (from the admin appointment calendar).
- NEW: Added an %id% email token to display the appointment ID in your email notifications.
- NEW: Added an option to disable the Booked mailer function completely to let WordPress handle emails. This should solve anyone still having email issues (we still recommend using an SMTP plugin though!).
- NEW: Time slot availability (if enabled) is now shown in the mobile and small sized calendars.
- NEW: A brand new icon family.
- NEW: First and Last names are now split into different columns in the CSV export file.
- NEW: You can now install the latest add-ons right from the Booked plugin. No need to manually download and install anymore. It will also let you know when add-on updates are available.
- FIX: Fixed issues with email content from guest bookings.
- FIX: Appointment buffer fixes on front-end calendars.
- FIX: Registration, if disabled from the WordPress Settings > General page, will be disabled on the booking form modal as well. Only a login form will be shown.
- FIX: Fixes for the Salient theme.
- FIX: CSV export now includes last name for guests.
- FIX: FontAwesome 4.7 update.
- NEW: Added support for WordPress 4.8.
- FIX: Applied a fix for how custom fields are entered into the appointment data. This fixes an issue where the label for a custom field might have been the same as another one.
- NEW: Added a new settings field to tell Booked from which email to send notifications (for those dealing with emails not sending to admins and booking agents).
- NEW: For those having issues with emails not getting sent to their admins/agents, there's a new checkbox and some recommendations to fix that in Appointments > Settings > Emails > Settings.
- FIX: Fixed an issue with the manual (Admin) booking form where name/email fields would not show up when choosing the customer type.
- NEW: You can now remove the email header/logo image if needed.
- NEW: Your custom colors will now apply to the popup calendar on the appointment list view as well.
- FIX: Fixed an issue with radio button options not showing up with appointments.
- FIX: Applied compatibility fixes for the "WooCommerce Payments" add-on.
- FIX: Fixed an issue where Booked would disable the errors coming from front-end WooCommerce login forms.
- FIX: You can actually click the little arrow on the calendar switcher now.
- FIX: Removed extra "Appointments" menu from admin sidebar.
- FIX: Removed Add-Ons page, add-ons are now included with new purchases.
- FIX: Fixed a rare issue where options were not able to be added to a custom dropdown field.
- FIX: Fixed an issue with custom email templates not loading from themes.
- FIX: Fixed an issue with registration where the last name would not be saved properly.
- FIX: Fixed an issues with reminder emails where the last name would not be included in some cases.
- FIX: Emails being sent to admins and booking agents now include a reply-to with the user's name and email address. (Note: This will not work if you're using Google SMTP to send emails, as Google doesn't allow this.)
- NEW: You can now create a "/booked/" folder in your theme or child theme and include your own custom "email-template.html" file that Booked will use in place of the default one (be sure to copy the original from /booked/includes/email-template.html first).
- FIX: Fixed Dashboard Widget to include Guest's last name.
- FIX: Fixed some responsive issues related to the calendar list style. i.e.
- FIX: Fixed an issue where the admin calendar "Other Appointments" list would have issues with names not showing up or appointment details not displaying when clicked.
- FIX: Fixed an issue with the registration form when "Last Name" is required.
- NEW: "Forgot Password" form now included with modal booking form (non-multisite only)
- FIX: Fixed an issue where "Last Name" was not showing up in a lot of email notifications.
- FIX: The "Date Picker" in Settings now shows the formatted date (in your set language) for better translation.
- FIX: Fixed an issue related to Custom Time Slots when using multiple Booking Agents.
- FIX: Fixed an issue where a booking wouldn't be available anymore (even when it still was).
- FIX: Fixed major issues related to Guest Mode.
- NEW: Added "Last Name" (if enabled) to registration form.
- FIX: Fixed issues with incorrect errors showing up in the booking form.
- FIX: Fixed an issue affecting IE 10.
- NEW: "Last Name" is now an option for the registration form, enabled from the Settings panel.
- NEW: Backend calendar now allows admins to add appointments to any date/time, even in the past.
- FIX: Fixed an issue where custom time slot titles did not show up on Admin calendar.
- FIX: Fixed an issue with special characters not working on custom time slot titles.
- FIX: Name/email now appears in reminders for guest bookings.
- FIX: Fixed the timeout bug when Booked is active. Sorry about this everyone!
- FIX: Another quick bug fix.
- FIX: More quick fixes related to "Custom Time Slot" creation and usage.
- FIX: Some quick bug fixes related to "Time Slot" and "Custom Time Slot" creation.
- NEW: Appointment Reminders: Booked will now send out appointment reminders on intervals that you set. You can send reminders to both the administrators/booking agents and customers.
- NEW: Time Slot Titles: Now you can set a title for newly created time slots. This allows you to display a title and time (or just the title) for your available slots.
- FIX: Language file update.
- FIX: WPML config update (to support email reminder translations).
- FIX: Various other bug fixes throughout.
- FIX: Fixed an issue with appointments not being bookable in some cases after clicking on an appointment slot.
- FIX: Fixed an issue with emails not sending out when using Booked with the WooCommerce add-on.
- FIX: Includes fixes for the WooCommerce Add-On update (v1.2.22).
- FIX: Added last-second checks to be sure appointment is still available before booking it (prevents double-bookings).
- NEW: Added a new capability called "manage_booked_options" that applies to administrators to allow a role to access the full Booked Settings panel like an administrator does. You can use a plugin like User Roles and Capabilities to accomplish this.
- FIX: Small updates and fixes throughout.
- FIX: Fixes with appointments not showing up properly in some cases.
- FIX: Several fixes with certain tokens not working in notification emails.
- FIX: Several improvements and fixes to the booking form modal on mobile devices.
- FIX: Fixed an issue with AJAX not working with subfolder WordPress installs.
- NEW: More buffer options.
- FIX: Fixed a few issues with admin booking.
- NEW: Added the ability to "Delete Passed", "Delete All", and "Approve All" to the Pending Appointments list.
- FIX: Fixed an issue where the booking form would keep loading on submit.
- FIX: Fixed an issue when using the Booked WooCommerce Add-On.
- FIX: Minor stylistic fixes.
- NEW: WordPress 4.5 Ready!
- NEW: Proper AJAX loading (should fix a lot of issues where this was a problem).
- NEW: Email not required anymore for Guest Bookings (unless you make it required from the Settings panel).
- NEW: New users can now set their own password, and can log in using email address.
- FIX: Guest Bookings show up properly in public front-end appointment list (if enabled).
- FIX: Guest booking names/emails are properly included with Export now.
- FIX: Fixes with appointment list display.
- FIX: "Add to Calendar" button will now show up with [booked-appointments] shortcode.
- FIX: Calendar Name now shows up with the CSV Export.
- NEW: Replaced "Add to Google" with "Add to Calendar", which now includes many more options.
- FIX: Fixed a few stylistic issues with the calendar borders and modal window scrollbars (Firefox)
- FIX: Fixed an issue where the "end time" would show up in emails when "Hide end times" is active.
- FIX: Fixed a fairly major bug with the "Prevent Before/After" settings.
- FIX: Fixed a date formatting issue with the datepicker on the settings panel.
- FIX: Some other very minor bug fixes.
- NEW: Added a date picker to the appointment list view to jump to a specific day.
- NEW: Added an Admin Bar dropdown menu for quick access anywhere (with option to hide it).
- FIX: Lots of bug fixes with the calendar/list displays (showing the correct start date, etc.).
- FIX: Fixed an ordering issue with the Upcoming Appointments Dashboard widget.
- FIX: Taller modal window, especially on smaller screens.
- FIX: Fixed more than several bugs with custom time slots.
- FIX: Some minor language file updates.
- FIX: Fixed the "No Redirect" option for appointments in "List View".
- FIX: More language fixes/updates.
- FIX: More front-end stylistic adjustments.
- NEW: Changed "Time Slots Available" to "Spaces Available" in most places.
- NEW: Booked now hides the "# Spaces Available" text in the appointment list if you cannot book it anymore.
- FIX: Language file fixes/update.
- FIX: Admin stylistic adjustments.
- FIX: Front-end stylistic adjustments.
- FIX: Language file update.
- FIX: Bug fixes update.
- NEW: A "Public Appointments" option has been added. Now you can display (on the front-end) who has booked each time slot. Great for meeting rooms, etc.
- NEW: Added a link to the top of the Settings panel to get back to the "Welcome to Booked" screen.
- FIX: The issue with booking on the correct appointment "list view" calendar has been fixed.
- FIX: The calendar switcher on the appointment "list view" has been fixed. Sorry about that!
- FIX: Admin calendar arrows stylistic fix (for sites with no custom calendars).
- FIX: A few smaller bugs from 1.7.0 have been squashed!
- NEW: Complete styling update. Appointment calendars, modal windows, animations and more have all been majorly polished.
- NEW: The front-end Profile has been redesigned. The nearly pointless "Website" and "Short Bio" fields have been removed to clean it up.
- NEW: The new [booked-profile] shortcode is now used to display the Profile (instead of choosing a page in the Settings panel).
- NEW: The [booked-calendar] shortcode has a new "style" setting to display a single day "list" instead of the full calendar. (i.e. [booked-calendar style="list"])
- NEW: The [booked-calendar] shortcode has a new "day" setting to display a specific day (for use in conjunction with the "list" style above). (i.e. [booked-calendar month="4" day="2"])
- NEW: Added the ability to export appointments to a CSV file with multiple options for output. (All Appointments, Pending, Approved, Upcoming, Past, etc.)
- NEW: A new "Text Content" custom field is now available (to add text/html content to your booking form).
- NEW: You can now choose a specific month and/or year for the calendar widget.
- NEW: New option to not redirect anywhere upon booking (makes it easier to book multiple appointments).
- NEW: "Guest Mode" now works with the WooCommerce add-on.
- NEW: Email content textareas on the Settings page are now visual editors.
- NEW: Added options to globally prevent appointments from getting booked before and after specific dates.
- NEW: Added more hide/show options for the calendar elements.
- FIX: Better WPML support.
- FIX: If no appointments are available in the current month, the next available month will be displayed (only if you have not specified a month and/or year in the calendar shortcode).
- FIX: Fixed a bug where a start of week setting of "Monday" would still start with "Sunday".
- FIX: Cancellation emails are no longer sent out if the appointment has passed.
- FIX: Fixed a bug where the page would reload inside the calendar before redirecting (for new registrations).
- FIX: Bug fixes throughout.
- FIX: Added a fix for the Booked WooCommerce Add-On to support approval emails getting sent out when an order is complete.
- NEW: Added a few new "actions" for the upcoming Twilio SMS Add-On.
- FIX: Fixed an issue where the calendar would sometimes break when weekends are hidden.
- FIX: Fixed an issue where booked dates would sometimes still show as available.
- NEW: FontAwesome 4.5.0 update.
- FIX: Adjusted a few things to allow Booked to work well with the Sage theme framework.
- FIX: Added an end time to the %time% token for emails.
- NEW: New plugin update server has been implemented.
- FIX: Fixed an issue with the available appointment count for days with custom time slots.
- FIX: Fixed an issue with the available appointment count when there's an appointment buffer.
- FIX: The "approved" email is now sent out instead of the "confirmation" email when an admin/agent manually books the appointment from the backend.
- FIX: Fixed an issue where the count would be incorrect on the front-end calendar.
- FIX: Fixed issues with "All Day" appointments.
- FIX: Fixed an issue with the calendar layout when you hide the weekends.
- FIX: Quick bug fix on the front-end calendar.
- NEW: You can now add custom fields per calendar. Have at it!
- NEW: Booking Agents have access to their Default Time Slots, Custom Time Slots, and Custom Fields from the backend.
- NEW: Added the option: "Hide weekends on calendars".
- NEW: Added the option: "Hide unavailable time slots completely (from the front-end)".
- NEW: Added the option: "Do not allow users to cancel their own appointments."
- NEW: HTML is now allowed for Custom Field labels.
- NEW: Appointment counts have been added to the admin calendar tabs.
- FIX: On the front-end, a day will now show as unavailable (not clickable) if the last appointment time has passed.
- FIX: Other bug fixes throughout!
- FIX: Adjusted the popup to fix the scrolling issues on some browsers.
- FIX: Fixed widget-related issues with WordPress 4.3.
- FIX: Changed how the color theme is loaded to prevent server issues.
- FIX: Allow more than one calendar shortcode to display on a page.
- FIX: Added missing "All day" translations.
- FIX: Fixed an issue with invalid usernames (when special characters are used to register).
- FIX: Fixed an issue with the Calendar Name not showing with appointments linked to a new registration.
- FIX: Appointment confirmations will now get sent out no matter what for appointments linked to a new registration.
- FIX: Removed tooltips from days not available and/or on a different month on the front-end calendar.
- FIX: Adjusted max height of appointment list on mobile to show a little more.
- FIX: Other minor bug fixes throughout.
- FIX: Minor bug fixes throughout.
- NEW: Added an option to "Redirect users from /wp-admin/ back to their profile page (if set) or homepage (if no profile page is set)."
- NEW: Added options to disable the Avatar, Website, and/or Short Bio on the Profile screen.
- NEW: Added calendar selection option to Appointment Calendar widget.
- FIX: The upcoming appointments dashboard widget is now hidden from subscribers.
- FIX: Confirmation emails get sent out properly now.
- FIX: Fixed some display name issues.
- FIX: Added support for the "Booked Front-end Agents" add-on.
- NEW: Added an "Appointment History" tab to the profile so your customers can see their past appointments.
- FIX: Fixed an issue where the %calendar% token wouldn't show up in "New Appointment" emails.
- FIX: A few other bug fixes throughout.
- FIX: Fixed an issue where the Approve button wouldn't show up on already approved appointments.
- FIX: Adds support for the most recent version of "Booked Payments with WooCommerce"
- FIX: Fixed "confirmed" color issue (on Profile page) with translated plugins.
- FIX: Fixed some other translation issues.
- FIX: The Dashboard Widget now only shows the intentioned "Approved" upcoming appointments.
- FIX: If the available add-ons don't load, there is now a link to purchase them direct from our website.
- FIX: If you have the "Booked Payments with WooCommerce" plugin installed, an issue with certain settings being displayed has been fixed.
- FIX: Language file update to fix missing translations.
- FIX: Fixed an issue where some users could not view/edit the back-end calendars or pending list anymore.
- NEW: Guest Booking! You can now optionally switch the booking type to "Guest Booking". (Appointments > Settings > General tab)
- NEW: Added a new user role called "Booking Agent". Booking Agents can be assigned to calendars and then log in to manage ONLY those calendars.
- NEW: Added %email% and %calendar% email tokens to display the customer's email address and the appointment's calendar name (if available).
- NEW: Added an option to hide the "Default" calendar from the front-end calendar switcher.
- NEW: Added a tooltip to the calendar dates on the front-end to show how many time slots are available for that particular day.
- FIX: Did some styling updates to the booking form to make the custom fields match the registration fields a bit better.
- FIX: Added a "Registration" title and some simple instructions to the booking form (can be changed via the language file).
- FIX: Fixed hover state and changed text for "Unavailable" appointments on the front-end calendar.
- FIX: Removed requirement for cal_days_in_month() function.
- NEW: Adds support for the new Booked Payments with WooCommerce add-on (coming 4/29/15). Check Appointments > Add-Ons for details!
- FIX: Some smaller adjustments throughout.
- NEW: This update supports the new Booked Add-Ons functionality. Take a look at Appointments > Add-Ons after updating!
- FIX: Character encoding issues fixed for emails.
- FIX: Fixed some timezone-related issues.
- FIX: Numerous other bug fixes throughout.
- FIX: Character encoding issues fixes.
- FIX: Fixed a few new translation issues
- FIX: Fixed a conflict with some translated day names
- FIX: Now shows first and last name in emails (when available)
- FIX: More character encoding issues fixed
- FIX: Fixed a header styling issue on the Profile template.
- FIX: Fixed some translation issues
- FIX: REALLY fixed the issue where accents would not show up properly. (UTF-8 encoding issue)
- FIX: Fixes an AJAX loading issue from v1.4.2 on some WordPress installs.
- FIX: Fixed a conflict with the Cooked plugin.
- FIX: Fix the front-end calendar styling issues on mobile (weird borders).
- FIX: Fixed an issue where accents would not show up properly in emails. (UTF-8 encoding issue)
- FIX: Some other quick bug fixes.
- FIX: Fixed the styling issues with sites using different languages.
- FIX: Some other quick bug fixes.
- NEW: Custom time slots! Refer to the documentation for more information.
- NEW: Added the ability to assign calendars to a user (so they get the emails).
- NEW: Added an "Upcoming Appointments" WordPress admin dashboard widget.
- NEW: Added "All Day" time slots.
- NEW: Added an option to ONLY show start times, not end times.
- NEW: Visually show stale appointments in pending list.
- NEW: Added an option to the calendar shortcode to set the start month/year.
- NEW: Added an option to the calendar shortcode to display a switcher dropdown to switch between calendars.
- NEW: Profile is now tabbed and more user friendly.
- NEW: Added the "Calendar Name" to user's appointments list.
- NEW: Added an option to choose a page for booking redirection (instead of the Profile).
- NEW: Added an option to choose a page for login redirection (instead of a refresh).
- NEW: Added option to hide Google Calendar link.
- NEW: Added sign in option to the booking form if logged out.
- NEW: Added captcha (optional) to registration/booking form.
- FIX: Applied wp_reset_postdata() after shortcodes.
- FIX: Loaded Google fonts with // instead of http:// to support SSL sites.
- FIX: Show Username if no first/last name exists.
- FIX: Fixed some stylistic issues
- FIX: Fixed an issue where the "Cancel" button didn't show up.
- FIX: Some mobile stylistic fixes.
- FIX: Fixed some stylistic issues with certain themes.
- FIX: Fixed an issue where the "Cancel" button might not show up with appointments.
- FIX: Fixed an issue where the calendar wasn't loading correctly on some sites.
- FIX: Fixed an issue where the uploaded email logo would disappear from Settings panel.
- NEW: Multiple Calendars!
- NEW: Default time slots for each custom calendar (optional)
- NEW: Shortcode tab for easy access to the Booked shortcode list.
- FIX: Fixed a bunch of timezone issues.
- FIX: Fixed a bug where in rare cases a booked appointment would show on the wrong day in the admin.
- NEW: Custom fields are here! Just go to "Appointments > Settings > Custom Fields" to set them up.
- NEW: A new email template that you can customize with your logo (or heading image).
- FIX: Fixed an "invalid username" issue.
- FIX: Time slots can now be entered up to 12:00am the next day.
- FIX: Fixed some translation issues
- FIX: Fixed a PHP notice error.
- Bigger updates coming soon!
- FIX: Fixed an issue when saving the default timeslot intervals.
- NEW: A "Cancellation Buffer" setting so that the customer cannot cancel when it gets too close to the appointment date/time.
- NEW: An "Appointment Limit" setting so the customer cannot book more than X upcoming appointments.
- NEW: A [booked-appointments] shortcode to list the currently logged-in user's appointments anywhere on your site.
- NEW: Added more interval options for default time slots (45 minutes, 1:30, etc.).
- NEW: Added a "time between" option (5 minutes, 10 minutes, etc.) for default appointment time slots.
- NEW: Added an option to automatically approve appointments as they come in.
- FIX: The pending appointments dialog is now hidden if you're not logged in as an admin.
- NEW: Added an appointment booking buffer to prevent people from booking appointments to close to current date and/or time.
- NEW: Added "Google Calendar" buttons to appointment list on profile page.
- NEW: Added some color pickers to the Settings panel to change the front-end calendar colors.
- FIX: Some quick and minor bug fixes.